State Vocational University of prof. Stanisław Tarnowski in Tarnobrzeg was founded on June 1, 2001. The university creates favorable conditions for obtaining higher education, and thus facilitates a more effective search for one's own place on the demanding labor market.
The implementation of study plans in accordance with the education standards is supplemented with apprenticeships that help students learn about the specifics of their future professional work. The Career Office helps students in choosing a career path by providing advice and information.
Students of our University have the opportunity to broaden their scientific, cultural and sports interests. An important manifestation of student activity is the activity of scientific clubs, the Student Self-Government and the Academic Sports Association. Thanks to this, students can participate in interesting scientific and cultural events.
State Vocational University of prof. Stanisława Tarnowski in Tarnobrzeg provides friendly and competent service. Employees are always ready to help and provide reliable information.
Stanisław Tarnowski, Polish historian of literature, literary critic, political publicist, leader of Kraków's conservatives, professor and rector of the Jagiellonian University, president of the Academy of Arts and Sciences in Kraków. He was born on November 7, 1837 in the family estate in Dzików as the son of Jan Bogdan and Gabriela née Małachowska.
He received his first education under the guidance of tutors in his family home, later he attended the renowned St. Anna in Krakow, which he graduated in 1854. In the years 1854-1860 he studied law and philosophy in Kraków and Vienna. In 1860 he became one of the correspondents of the so-called Hotel Lambert Politburo. In the years 1861-1862, during his stay in Paris, he worked in the Hotel Lambert Office under the direction of Walerian Kalinka and Julian Klaczka. The return to the country was caused by the news of the illness of his mother, who died in 1862. After her death, he traveled to Italy, where he received news of the outbreak of the January Uprising. He became a member of the War Department of the Krakow Citizens' Committee, in June 1863 his younger brother Juliusz died in the Battle of Komorow, and on September 30-October 1, 1863, he himself was arrested.
In 1866, he became one of the founders of Przegląd Polski, the leading newspaper of the Galician conservatives, next to Czas, the newspaper. "Przegląd" gained the greatest publicity and importance after publishing in its pages in 1869-1870 anonymous letters forming the so-called "Stanczyk's Portfolio".
The university has its own administrative and didactic infrastructure. The University's facilities are located in the city center at 50 Henryka Sienkiewicza Street and 10 Kardynała Stefana Wyszyńskiego Street. Classes are held in modern classrooms equipped with high-quality audiovisual systems. Our own library has a rich collection of books, including items primarily related to the fields of study implemented at our University. The collection also includes specialized domestic and foreign magazines. The library operates on the basis of the library system. Students can use the library catalog and place orders via the Internet.
Building at ul. Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński
· modern and spacious interiors, over 1700 m2 of teaching space
· fenced building with parking for 50 vehicles with 24/7 security
· also designed for people with disabilities. The facility has an internal and external driveway, an elevator and parking spaces for the disabled, anti-slip floors and carpets throughout the building
· multimedia kiosk - INFOMAT - adapted for the disabled, is an information base about institutions in the city
· 12 training rooms equipped with stationary and mobile dry-wipe boards, screens and overhead projectors
· 9 lecture halls, including 8 in an amphitheater arrangement, air-conditioned with the possibility of conducting classes for 100, 200, 300 and 400 people at the same time, equipped with a modern audio-visual system, projectors and laptops
· a modern computer lab equipped with 31 workstations, servers and the latest software
· nursing skills laboratory which has been equipped with modern equipment enabling students to study comfortably
· training and lecture rooms are a perfect base for conducting symposiums, courses, trainings and conferences, which have been used by many schools and institutions
· a club-café with an area of over 160 m2 for 70 seats in an amphitheatrical arrangement with the possibility of watching satellite TV, listening to music and using wireless Internet
· gym equipped with modern equipment, i.e. a treadmill, a rowing machine, bicycles, an elliptical cross trainer, etc.
· wireless Internet access WIFi on the premises of the University building
Building at ul. Henryk Sienkiewicz
It performs administrative and didactic functions. There is a recruitment point, a rector's office, as well as teaching rooms.
From 2020, the State Vocational University of prof. Stanisława Tarnowski in Tarnobrzeg is implementing the project of building a Monoprofile Medical Simulation Center (MCSM), where students of the "Nursing" major will gain specialist practical knowledge.
The building and the car park have been adapted to the needs of people with disabilities. The facility has an external driveway and a parking space for the disabled. In the building, anti-slip overlays on the stairs were installed, as well as the marking of classrooms and administration rooms in the Rectorate in Braille.
The building houses the Disabled Persons Service Office run by the Disabled Persons' Plenipotentiary.
Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa
im. prof. Stanisława Tarnowskiego w Tarnobrzegu
ul. Henryka Sienkiewicza 50, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg
tel. 15 822 90 15
lub 15 822 90 23
fax. 15 823 57 88
Ze względu na wejście w życie w dniu 25 maja 2018 roku Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych, dalej zwane jako „RODO"), kierując się potrzebą jak najlepszej ochrony Państwa praw wynikających z nowych przepisów, informujemy, iż wprowadziliśmy nową Politykę prywatności, regulującą zasady przetwarzania danych osobowych po dniu 25 maja 2018 roku.
Wprowadzone zmiany mają na celu przede wszystkim podniesienie standardów obsługi oraz bezpieczeństwa przetwarzania Państwa danych osobowych. W nowej wersji Polityki prywatności uszczegółowiliśmy w związku z tym zasady przetwarzania powierzanych nam danych osobowych, dostosowując w ten sposób dotychczasowe rozwiązania do wymogów RODO.
Pełna treść nowej Polityki prywatności dostępna jest tutaj
Nowe dokumenty i procedury obowiązywać będą od dnia 25 maja 2018 roku.
Niezależnie od powyższego, celem realizacji obowiązku informacyjnego wynikającego z art. 13 RODO, przekazujemy Państwu informację nt. podstaw przetwarzania Państwa danych osobowych, tego kto jest administratorem Państwa danych, w jakich celach są one przetwarzane. Treść klauzuli informacyjnej jest dostępna tutaj
W razie pytań zachęcamy do kontaktu.